Poland – Senior Business Development Manager
We are currently working with one of the top 10 global solar developers in their search for a senior Business Development Manager, focused on the exciting Polish market.
The Senior BDM will be the company's lead representative in Poland, managing key existing co-development agreements with a range of counterparties, ensuring that projects reach all development milestones in a timely manner.
It is anticipated that the agreement will commence on an initial 12 month basis, with a strong prospect of extending the partnership beyond this period should both parties so desire.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong working partnerships with third party developers for whom the company has signed co-development agreements.
- Closely follow the development of all projects in the Polish pipeline and ensuring that this portfolio reaches development milestones in a timely manner.
- Coordinate effectively with legal and technical teams to complete due diligence processes and to review and finalise relevant project contracts.
- Provide timely and accurate market intelligence reports to best inform current and future investment decisions.
- Update financial models to assess project returns.
- Min. 5 years' experience in successfully developing projects and business in the Polish wind and/or PV solar industry
- Hands on experience developing renewable energy projects in Poland, including grid applications, negotiations and lend identification etc.
- Fluent Polish and English language skills
- Experience with project financing processes
- Expertise in market analysis to identify profitable development opportunities
- Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively with a range of internal stakeholders and teams (e.g. legal, technical, finance).