Power Advisor – Hydrogen
We are working with an Oil & Gas supermajor in London who has a rapidly growing Hydrogen and CCUS business. We are recruiting a Power Advisor for one of the company's flagship Power and Carbon Capture projects.
The Power Advisor will be responsible for leading power business model negotiations with the UK government, developing and negotiating offtake agreements, and providing power expertise to this project.
- Lead negotiations with the UK government on the Dispatchable Power Agreement underpinning the project
- Lead development of projects power marketing strategy
- Lead negotiation of offtake agreements
- Manage electricity connection agreements
- Manage delivery of project economics and power market analysis in support of negotiations
- Manage key internal and external power stakeholder relationships
- Provide UK power expertise to the project team and contractors in support of key technical decisions
- Support delivery of project financing activities
- Support development of operating models and stakeholder engagement
- Significant experience in project development and/or trading in the GB power market
- Experience in power market analysis
- Must have experience in PPAs/negotiating agreements