Our client are a leading independent power producer with operations globally, primarily focusing in the solar PV and onshore wind sectors. They develop, build, own and operate projects across international markets as well as providing 3rd party EPC and O&M services to their clients.
Within their growing PPA business line, they are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager for Europe to develop and grow their Power Purchase Agreement offering to the market, structuring and selling PPA's to a range of international clients.
- Identify, assess and select renewable energy off-take opportunities
- Initiate contact with corporate buyers as potential off-takers
- Originate generation project opportunities across solar, wind and biomass, working collaboratively with the business development teams
- Negotiate Power Purchase Agreements in coordination with the local Business Development team, Country Managers, and Legal team
- Degree educated, ideally in Business, Finance or Economics
- Excellent communication skills in English with French, Spanish or Italian as a strong plus
- Demonstrable track record and knowledge within the energy industry
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a market leading organisation in the next stage of their exciting development. For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on