PPA Sales Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is leading the search on behalf of a leading IPP for a PPA Sales Manager to coordinate the prospecting and qualification of new customers, as well as the preparation, management and negotiation of PPA proposals.
- Coordinate and negotiate offers for electricity consuming companies (Corporate PPA)
- Negotiate and draft contracts - Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Coordinate all internal stakeholders to address the following aspects of PPA: technical (project manager), pricing (Assets and Project finance team - ASIF), legal, tax and external
- Participate in the development and construction of new offers or "products"
- Participate in the definition of the prospection strategy and the resulting action plan;
- Identify, evaluate and select renewable energy sales opportunities;
- Identify the business needs and objectives of potential customers
- Knowledge of and study national rules, energy regulations and keep abreast of economic and social changes that may influence renewable projects and the electricity market;
- Business school or Engineering/Economics Master's degree
- Interest for the energy, commodity industry and business development.
- At least 5 years of experience in the UK power market, B2B sales or renewable sector
- In-depth knowledge of commercial prospecting and negotiation techniques in contracts, ideally cPPAs