Principal Planner – Welsh Speaking
An opportunity for a Welsh Speaker Principal Environment Planner to join one of Europe's leading PV Solar Developers.
You will be responsible for all aspects of projects' life cycle, to ensure successful solar projects across Wales and the UK.
The position is based in Wales (with regular travels)
- You will be managing planning applications and compliance assessments for utility-scale solar projects from site identification through asset management to operations
- You will be liaising with other departments (development, finance...)
- You will be dealing with all stakeholders
- Good command of the Welsh language
- Planning experience
- Communication skills
- Full driving license
- UK Planning system expertise
- Renewable experience