Principal Power Systems Engineer
We are working with one of the leading names in renewable energy who are looking to hire a Principal Power Systems Engineer.
The Principal Power Systems Engineer will lead the design, testing, and commissioning of transmission and distribution projects related to offshore wind. You'll have the opportunity to follow key projects from design and development to construction and commissioning.
- Work with Engineers on the front-end design work, including evaluation of components and vendors/suppliers.
- Manage and follow up on work performed by external engineering consultants, including facilitating meetings and workshops, and reviewing designs.
- Supervise Factory Acceptance Testing, field testing and commissions processes.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Be on site during the construction phase of the project.
- Degree in Engineering, Masters Preferred.
- Extensive experience within the Transmission and Distribution industry.
- Experience with full lifecycle of power systems construction from design to commissioning.
- High degree of focus on safety and ethics.