Process Lead – Document Management
Process Lead required to work with the Document Management Department of a leading offshore wind developer on a long-term contract.
- In-line with our contracts, structure, map and implement document control work instructions, to include process and procedure documents for Document Management (internally) and for our external contractors.
- Represent Onshore DM and participate in SharePoint Key-User network.
- Represent the Client in project Contractor Document Management meetings.
- Align the process for DDOM in document management.
- Ongoing evaluation/audit of internal and external document quality, performance and adherence to requirements.
- Train internal and external project team members with the use of SharePoint (when needed).
- Take an active part in the Document Control network.
- Deputise for Document Management Manager in her absence and be SPOC for Document Management team.
- Be an ambassador for the Document Management team when interfacing with other business areas.
- Qualified to Diploma level or above.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a project team and build strong relationships.
- Experienced in document management systems, processes and procedures.
- Strong organisational, management and coordination skills.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and changes in priorities.
- Experienced in managing complex issues and challenges with numerous stakeholders.
- Experienced in working in a changing environment and able to facilitate the right actions at the right time.
- Previous experience in the Offshore Wind industry.