Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join an innovative renewable energy solutions company. The client is well established in the commercial and industrial market in the UK and is looking to expand its team with its mission to be the market leader in Europe.
The Procurement and Supply Chain Manager will be the single point of contact for all contract and supplier-related issues. The PSC Manager will ensure that the client is supported by suppliers who offer the best value services and materials.
- To grow and lead the procurement function
- To Lead and coordinate tender processes
- To Lead commercial negotiations with contractors/suppliers
- Ensure employees follow safe practices
- Provide routine reports to the Management Team to show procurement status across the business.
- Monitor market conditions to report on high-level market updates
- Contribute to the maintenance of business ISO certifications
- Use appropriate software systems to track and manage procurement processes and documents
- Support Project Managers with procurement services to ensure that contacts are awarded on time and support construction schedules across Europe.
- Coordinating with the finance team in respect to contracts
- Be degree qualified and Professionally qualified in procurement (CIPS Level 6 or equivalent)
- Have a strong proven track record of managing procurement and supply chain systems with the energy or construction sectors
- More than 5 years of experience negotiating purchase orders and contracts of 6-figure values.
- Proven record in senior leadership