BESS Product Leader C&I
Taylor Hopkinson are leading the search for a C&I BESS Product Leader to join the team with our renewable-energy industry leading client.
The role is hybrid and flexible for location throughout Europe and the UK with regular business travel to the client's HQ in Europe required
▪ Lead and coordinate technology sessions with key stakeholders in the market, including prospective customers
▪ Responsible for business decisions related to scoping, planning, development, budgeting and industrialization of the most appropriate product to address the C&I customers in the relevant regions.
▪ Draft and define the master product plan in cooperation with internal departments ensuring efficient execution according to schedule, resources, budget, and defined business plan.
▪ Coordinate the internal cross-functional execution team (commercial, marketing, engineering and industrialization)
▪ Provide reporting analysis of the product development plan to senior management.
▪ Degree in Engineering/technical background
▪ Experience in multinational companies the in energy optimisation space
▪ Experience in project management, program management or product leadership roles
▪ Extensive knowledge of the energy markets, including regulatory aspects, in the following countries: United States, Germany, Italy, Spain; Greece and UK would be considered a plus.
▪ Proven knowledge and understanding of the Li-Ion battery technologies, applications, and complex Li-Ion based battery storage systems.
▪ Strong commercial acumen and customer-oriented approach
▪ Fluency in English language, both spoken and written. Additional European language is a plus