Product Marketing Manager
An exciting new role within the solar market, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving product strategy to enable the client's ongoing development and growth.
The client is an established leader in the solar PV industry, globally recognised for solidifying their brand as a Tier 1 top 10 manufacturer within the sector. In addition to their success in manufacturing of solar PV products, their downstream business focuses on developing, financing, building, and operating solar farms and rooftop projects internationally. This role will join their growing team which works hand-in-hand with their various Solar teams, capitalising on their existing network and reputation.
- Identifying market trends on solar technologies, PV systems and PV module products
- Creation and management of product roadmap for assigned segments
- Product lifecycle management for assigned products
- Training and updating Sales team with latest product technical documents, certificates and promotional materials; supporting Sales team on product selection, BOS cost/LCOE calculation, customer presentations and product training
- Supporting Marketing Communication team on product promotion
- Collaborating with other PV system component/service providers on compatibility and innovation
- Collecting product feedback from partners, internal teams and technical advisors
- Conducting competitor analysis on technologies and product
- Working with product management team and engineering team in headquarters, to provide inputs on global R&D roadmap, and align on EU product planning and execution
- Significant experience in product marketing, product management, technical sales or application engineering in the solar PV sector
- Knowledge on solar PV system design, energy yield simulation and/or LCOE calculation
- Experience of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously and working to deadlines
- Relevant degree education in a technical discipline