Programme Coordination Manager, C&I Solar
We are partnering with an innovative renewable energy solutions company that focuses on solar power generation from commercial and industrial rooftops. The client is currently expanding their team to develop into a prominent European commercial and industrial rooftop solar company. To support this growth, our client is seeking exceptional individuals to join their team.
The Programme Coordination Manager will report to the Delivery Director and provide overall coordination of: designs, surveys, statutory applications, construction status, commissioning documents and handover documents.
You will use existing design and process management tools to coordinate design activity to meet the needs of sales teams for preliminary assessments as well as managing the evolution of detailed designs completed in house or by contractors. Once a sale is agreed you will then manage a series of surveys and design updates in order for a contract to be signed.
You will draft Distribution Network Operator grid connection applications as well as drafting Local Planning Authority Permitted Development confirmation statements. Training and templates will be provided for these two processes so no previous experience is necessary.
Once a contract is agreed, you will coordinate the mobilisation of installation contractors and the progress of construction. Once sites are commissioned you will gather the necessary commissioning documents and compile the handover packs as well as H&S Files and O&M Manuals as required. Within the commissioning process you will ensure that all projects are registered and visible on web-based monitoring platforms.
Along with the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for the quality and accuracy of the filing of all relevant documents so that version control and accuracy are maintained to the highest levels.
The typical working hours for this role are 40 hours per week, usually between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM. However, there is flexibility in terms of when these hours are worked, within established parameters. The role will typically entail working on-site for three days a week and remotely for two days a week.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the global transition toward renewable energy sources.
- Possess an engineering degree or equivalent tertiary education.
- Display a proactive approach to taking on responsibilities.
- Thrive in achieving overarching objectives rather than simply completing prescribed tasks.
- Exhibit an aptitude for identifying and resolving issues proactively.
- Have a track record of refining and enhancing document management processes continuously.
- Have proficient experience with MS SharePoint.
- Showcase a high level of proficiency across the entire suite of MS applications, particularly Excel and Access.
- Bring substantial experience and proficiency in utilizing CRM systems.
- Can effectively lead process changes within your designated scope.
- Have an unwavering attention to detail and consistency, coupled with the drive to inspire others to follow suit.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in C&I or utility-sale solar projects.