Job ID 19780
Project Administrator required for major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in England
- Independent organisation and coordination of administrative tasks/office management in the departments
- Appointment management as well as preparation and follow-up of meetings (organisation of conference rooms, compilation of documents, preparation of minutes, etc.)
- International correspondence with internal and external business partners
- Professional preparation and editing of presentations and documents
- Planning and coordination of business trips, travel, accommodation as well as settlement of travel expenses
- Support and management of internal IT ordering processes
- Commercial activities (e.g. ordering office supplies, Raising and tracking purchase orders and team requisitioning).
- Creation and maintenance of requirements
- Processing of special tasks (e.g. project work and event planning)
- All aspects of general administration and secretarial duties.
- Contact management to include greeting guests, answering calls, and inter-department liaison.
- Handling and distribution of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintaining the filing system
- Arranging travel, accommodation and conference rooms
- Raising and tracking purchase orders and team requisitioning.
- Coordinating meetings, drafting agendas and taking minutes
- Experience conducting project administration support on a large engineering / construction project preferred