Job ID 13510
Our Client is an offshore wind services provider in Taiwan. This role will be based in Taipei office.
- Contributing to the defining of project specific procurement plans for large projects and defining project specific procurement plans for small to mid - size projects.
- Selection of suppliers and subcontractors and monitoring quality, prices and delivery times for small to mid - size projects (on site and from HQ).
- Ordering equipment, materials and services and monitoring the quality for projects.
- Monitoring the timely delivery of materials, equipment and services at the designated location.
- Timely informing relevant stakeholders with regard to the project procurement progress.
- Solving of issues arising from the check of invoices.
- Contributing to the continuously development of the procurement processes.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, laws and company's guidelines and procedures (CSR).
- Higher Professional Education level
- Relevant Procurement certificate
- 3 - 7 years relevant work experience in a international project environment Knowledge of procurement and logistical processes
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Basic skills ICT Office applications and ERP systems