Project Certification Manager
Taylor Hopkinson are working with a leading offshore wind developer to appoint a Project Certification Manager. The role will lead and co-ordinate the certification process for relevant sub-contracted activities across a growing portfolio.
This is a full-time staff role based in Hamburg.
- Development of certification strategies for new markets and ensuring the implementation of local certification requirements.
- Negotiation and execution of contracts with external service providers and contractors.
- Quality and timely delivery of certification results (reports, certificates.)
- Co-ordination of interfaces between project team, test officer / certifier and contractor.
- Supporting and consulting design, production and construction processes with regards to certification requirements
- Strategic and operational project work with regular reporting to project management teams and line managers.
- Degree or relevant equivalent in engineering, natural sciences or related subject.
- Knowledge in the field of offshore wind energy is preferred.
- Demonstrable professional experience in large-scale maritime projects and / or in the project certification of offshore wind farms.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of standards and relevant regulations (such as BSH standard and IECRE).
- Strong communication skills, confident appearance ability to work well as a team.