Project Control Offshore Wind
Job ID 14855
Project Control Offshore Wind required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Norway
- The Project Control role is responsible for overall planning, schedules and cost in ITT preparations and evaluation and follow up of contracts and reports to Project Control Manager in the project.
- Project Control shall ensure efficiency and compliance with the management system and best practice for developing offshore wind projects.
- Project Control shall be proactive and collaborate within the project control team and with the total project across disciplines.
- Understanding of context and risks and communication of holistic view and timeline of the project, with internal and external interfaces and stakeholders.
- Participate in networks and secure use of latest learning.
- Ensure the quality and consistency in project planning for all project schedules for all phases including early phase.
- Ensure required maturity and quality in project control deliveries according to management system and decision gates.
- Participate in preparation of contract Appendixes B, C and D for ITT's.
- Participate in evaluation and follow up of contracts.
- Analyze schedules, communicate scenarios and actively propose risk mitigating actions and drive improvements.
- Secure experience transfer and relevant benchmarking.
- Ensure timely reporting.
- Ensure cost control, handling and follow up of studies.
- Support change handling.
- Support weight and cost estimating.
- Support budgeting.
- Experience from early phase and execution projects.
- Experience from renewable projects, both planning and cost.
- Experience using SAFRAN, PBI, PIMS, SAP.