* Supports the tendering team on financial aspects. Provides input to negotiations on commercial issues. Provides input in local risk review process.
* Provides input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting. Drive and seek for optimisation of Project Cash Flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Project Director. Oversees currency risk, bonds and guarantees and tax issues. Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
* Participates in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related Cost-to-complete, forecast Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling. Supports the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participates in preparing the project cost report. Verifies the substance for cost to complete.
* Provides support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
* Supports the Project Manager in adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions.