Project Controller/Senior Project Controller (ID: 12072)
The team is responsible for supporting the asset projects in APAC by driving financial transparency, creating solid budget baselines, and providing insightful reporting. You'll be working closely with multiple project stakeholders in Japan, the local finance team in APAC, and the Global Project Controlling department.
You'll play an important role in:
- proactively supporting project managers in their cost management and finance tasks and ensuring close coordination with APAC finance functions and shared global functions in Europe
- ensuring that cost management and finance is on the agenda in an engineering context
- explaining 'the story behind the numbers', i.e. being able to link numbers to project/business trends
- creating budgets for the development phase and/or execution phase of large asset projects
- performing monthly closures and project reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject, e.g. business or finance
- have some prior experience with project controlling and experience with budgeting and accounting
- have experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- have good communication skills, are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and enjoy working in a cross-organisational team with team members with technical backgrounds
- are a proactive, adaptive, and can-do person and have a structured and result-driven approach to problem-solving.