Project Controls Assistant
Project Controls Assistant required to work with a leading offshore wind developer for a major offshore wind project, on a long-term contract.
- Time Sheet Management - Supporting lead in the management of the projects Time Sheet Management system, activities to include;
- Adding new users, maintaining records, login / account trouble shooting, chasing of approvals throughout project team.
- Processing of Applications for payments - Supporting lead in the day to day management of Applications for Payment from suppliers, ensuring timely and accurate processing against contractual terms, activities to include;
- Receiving via email applications for processing, basic sense checking of application, upload of documentation to project Cost Management System, monitoring of approvals time frames chasing approvers as required.
- Project Change Management - Supporting lead in management of change on the project, activities to include;
- Monitoring of approval time frames chasing approvers as required.
- Budget Management Support - Supporting lead in the management of budget management documentation and approvals, activities to include;
- Applications for Commitment (AFC), Personnel Approval Form (PAF), Cost Time Resource (CTR)
- Receiving of documentation from project team, tracking of documentation through registers / cost management system, general document management.
- Proficient use of Excel - basic formulas, document register management, ability to carry out reconciliation exercise.
- Good use of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint - ability to effectively manage shared email boxes, putting together basic presentations for lead.
- Experience using Accounting / Cost Management software - preferred.
- Good communicator - role requires regular communications with project team, this includes senior management (director level) communication face to face and email.
- Proactive, team player.