Project Developer, Battery Storage
An opportunity for an exceptional Battery Storage Project Developer to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the European market.
You will be ensuring all technical, environmental, commercial, and financial requirements to successfully develop battery storage projects across Italy.
The position is based in Rome but remote options are also available.
- Managing the entire process from site identification to financial close, ensuring compliance, negotiations, and evaluation of new opportunities.
- Identifying and unlocking new lands.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders (local authorities, DNOs, landowners...).
- Providing feasibility studies.
- Ensuring planning process, applications, and submissions for all projects.
- Applying grid connections expertise.
- Assisting with acquisition due diligence.
- Experience in a similar role
- Battery storage knowledge and experience
- Deep understanding of land and site management issues.
- Extensive experience with all stakeholders (landowners, local authorities...).
- Time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Commercial mindset.