Project Developer Germany
One of the most important IPPs in Europe offers and interesting opportunity to become a Business Development Manager in their offices in Berlin.
- Identify, analyse and search new solar PV projects in the assigned scope.
- Negotiate partnerships with key players and local developers to agree co-developments.
- Negotiate with local stakeholders such as landowners and authorities to develop greenfield projects.
- Prepare the necessary documents and manage the process to reach RtB.
- Monitor, analyse and present opportunities in your assigned market.
- Coordination of the grid connection with the national Grid Operator.
- More than 3 years of experience in previous roles.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Broad knowledge of the market and regulations.
- University Degree or similar.