Project Developer Solar
An opportunity for an exceptional Solar Project Developer to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the European market.
You will be ensuring all technical, environmental, commercial, and financial requirements to successfully develop utility-scale solar projects across Italy.
The position is based in Rome but remote options are also available.
- Managing the entire process from site identification to financial close, ensuring compliance, negotiations, and evaluation of new opportunities.
- Identifying and unlocking new lands.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders (local authorities, DNOs, landowners...).
- Providing feasibility studies.
- Ensuring planning process, applications, and submissions for all projects.
- Applying grid connections expertise.
- Assisting with acquisition due diligence.
- Experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of land and site management issues.
- Extensive experience with all stakeholders (landowners, local authorities...).
- Time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Commercial mindset.