Project Development Director
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Contemplation and implementation of the project team structure, define the responsibilities and functions for each position.
- Communicate and with various stakeholders to provide latest relevant information on both sector business and regulatory, including competent authorities, associations, business clusters, advisors.
- Define jointly with the team the development strategy to adapt so as to achieve the business target: development milestones to reach, hurdles to concur, all by taking into consideration the regulatory and business requirements.
- Define the procurement and contractual strategy and provide support to the project, such as stakeholder partnership, contract negotiation, bidding preparation, permits application, EIA review.
- Control the progress of project development works (surveys, contractual negotiations, elaboration of localization plan, consent) and guarantees it matches the Project key objectives
- Control the project schedule and costs in regard of the budget, and guarantee that key objectives are being met (budget, time schedule, quality, internal communication)
The successful candidate will possess the following educational/ experiential background:
- Graduate engineer with above 7 years' professional experience in Offshore Wind ideally.
- Floating experiences is a plus.
Required skills/ competencies:
- Ability and experience to manage a large multidiscipline and multicultural team in an international environments.
- Ability to communicate with partners and
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving
- Solid project management skills - the ability to apply project management tools to achieve effective delivery within agreed parameters of timescale and
- Attention-to-detail and structured
- Contract management
- MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to work independently, using own initiative to organize and prioritize tasks;
- Proven ability to motivate resources working in matrix project-team
- Chinese speaking is a must.
- Fluent English