Project Development Director
leading the core project management team in bidding and developing our next JPprojects
- ensuring an optimal business case while matching the auction criteria
planning, scoping, and defining the concept of the project while ensuring internal andexternal alignment
- collaborating with our markets and EPC teams
working with potential partners and key stakeholders to realise key project deliverablesand milestones.
- have a strong regulatory and industry network in Japan
have extensive experience in developing energy projects either as business developer,market developer, or project developer
have, as a minimum, a bachelor's degree within a relevant field, e.g. business,engineering, or other related disciplines, preferably including PMI certification or similar
have experience in working proactively with stakeholders and in leading teams andcomplex projects (often at a distance) in a highly competitive industry
- employ a problem solving and results driven approach
- speak and write fluently in both Japanese and English.