Project Development Manager – Energy Storage
A Project Development Manager, based remotely in Italy is required to take responsibility for utility-scale battery energy storage projects from acquired sites all the way through to project financial close and handover to the construction/delivery team.
- Managing projects through all development processes including obtaining planning approvals and securing legal and commercial agreements
- Responsibility for technical on and off-site designs
- Securing and maintaining electrical connections
- Obtaining relevant environmental permits
- Managing consultants, technology and connections suppliers
- Anticipating and mitigating development risk
- Budgetary and development program responsibility
- Prior experience combining legal, planning, technical and commercial knowledge to ensure the successful delivery of battery storage projects.
- A proven track record in obtaining planning consents and managing numerous projects simultaneously with a solid understanding of the energy development processes.
- Financial management experience - agreeing and managing budgets
- An understanding and experience of property agreements relevant to developing energy projects