Project Development Manager Hungary
Job ID 19281
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Project Development Manager for a leading renewable energy platform that develops, constructs and operates renewable assets in Europe, currently expanding its business also in Hungary.
The candidate will lead the development of renewable energy projects in the country and be the key point of contact of the business there.
The role is based in Budapest, with the possibility to have some remote work.
- Search and assess potential locations for the development of solar PV projects, including checking the resource conditions, possibility to connect to the grid, etc
- Originate transactions with land owners and potential development partners to develop a strong pipeline of projects, being the main point of contact
- Interact with local authorities to ask for permits and monitor the full approval process until the RTB
- Develop the local network and develop relationships with developers, EPC companies, utilities, advisors, engineering companies and investors
- Support during the environmental procedures and grid connection processes
- Identify potential opportunities for the purchase of projects and co-development negotiations
- Support the projects also after the development in the early stages of construction
- Previous experience in project development and permitting procedures
- Knowledge of the Hungarian renewable energy market
- Bachelor's Degree in Energy or Economical studies
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Availability to travel when needed, mainly to the local sites and punctually to the headquarter