Project Development Manager Poland
In Taylor Hopkinson we are in the search for one of the globally well-known Renewable Energy companies, with presence worldwide and portfolio of more than 15GWp in EPC and O&M for a Project Developer Manager to develop PV projects in Poland.
Location is open with Poland or Spain.
- Developing the Greenfield portfolio of the company in Poland.
- Originate transactions with land owners and potential development partners to develop a strong pipeline of solar PV projects in Poland
- Manage all project development areas, including find and assess viable sites for solar projects development, contract negotiations and technical studies
- Interact with all involved local players (developers, authorities, EPCs, utilities, advisors, lenders, investors)
- Monitor the connection processes with distribution and transmission companies
- Technical/engineering degree or a business/commercial focused area
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the solar market in Poland
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Polish and English
- Willingness to travel throughout Poland