Project Development Manager Poland
Job ID 18093
Great opportunity for an experienced Development Manager to join a global leader in renewable energies around the world to lead the Offshore local team in the Country to achieve companies' targets.
The location of the position is Warsaw, Poland.
- Acting as the primary spokesperson for the company in public and internal communications, public relations to enable the business to successfully grow,
- Having knowledge of the Offshore market within the Country: competitors, suppliers, administration, licensing requirements, policies, regulation, etc. to achieve targets in the Country, specifically in relation to growth opportunities,
- Supporting high-quality investing decisions to develop the business-Business Development,
- Setting clear and achievable targets to the Country team and engaging each of its members to deliver their part within the organization by transmit to them personal roles and relevance within those targets,
- Displaying and representing the Company's sustainable, social and environment values in front of internal and external counterparts.
- Knowledge in renewable energy industry - offshore,
- Managerial and leadership skills,
- Quantitative and analytical skills,
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise and negotiate at all levels with partners and/or external stakeholders,
- Ability to develop human resources to build a strong team,
- A bachelor's degree in engineering and demonstrated experience in project management,
- Fluency in English language.