Project Development Manager – Solar & Storage
Opportunity for an experienced renewable energy project development manager to join a growing international IPP.
The successful candidate will join an experienced development team, focused on utility scale solar and storage portfolios throughout the UK.
This position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- Drive pipeline opportunities by coordinating different workstreams and internal resources effectively
- Develop and manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships, including with landowners, DNOs, TA, EPC and ICPs
- Effectively project manage portfolio of projects under development. leading meetings and communications to maximise efficiency
- Communicate clearly with various stakeholders, including through weekly and monthly progress report meetings to peers, project teams, and executives
- Understand and negotiate commercial issues in ICP and EPC contracts
- Run financial models and use price indicators to negotiate commercial terms, favourable to meeting margin requirements
- Minimum 3 years' renewable energy development experience
- Strong experience in closing complex deals and contracts
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong portfolio management skills
- Excellent knowledge across the full solar project development life cycle
- Knowledge of UK grid and interconnection processes
- Understanding of project finance and financial modelling terms
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
- Degree-level education preferred