Project Development Manager – South Korea
A Project Development Manager is required to join a leading global provider of EPC solutions to the energy storage sector. This role will develop from scratch energy storage projects in South Korea as part of a major growth plan for the organisation.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Develop document for sales presentations or other purposes.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Responsible for communication and negotiation with customers.
- Collect and organise information related to national business mode; Collect, organise as well as analyses business information of competitors
- Undergraduate degree or above, and significant energy storage development experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in South Korean EPC development and related resources
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop their career within a leading global business.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on