Project Development Manager
Republic of Ireland
Project Development Manager required to join the Dublin office of a leading international renewables company and support the further growth and progression of their pipeline of onshore wind, solar and storage projects in Ireland.
The role would suit an ambitious candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to work with an established company committed to developing projects through to ownership and operation.
- Support the origination and development of onshore wind, solar and storage projects across Ireland.
- Key member of the development team, responsible for leading projects through investment decision.
- Support bid management activities including auctions and project acquisitions.
- Manage partnerships and joint ventures and coordinate external stakeholders (e.g. consultants, contractors, suppliers, advisors, local authorities etc)
- Provide commercial input to consultancy contracts and landowner agreements, ensuring best value is achieved in all such negotiations
- Degree or Masters in relevant subject
- Demonstrable experience supporting the development of onshore renewable or energy projects in the UK or Ireland with a utility, developer or consultancy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with interest in project economic drivers, risks and financing models.
- Understanding of local market and regulatory policy for renewable generation and storage.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships with diverse stakeholders including planning authorities, communities and landowners.