Project Development Manager
A Development Manager is required to tailor and deliver distributed energy solutions to commercial and industrial clients.
You would be working directly with clients looking to improve their approach to energy use. You would be involved in developing individualised solutions to the clients' business energy needs. These key technologies include solar PV, energy storage and gas-fired power.
The opportunity sits within a major utility business involved in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of energy.
- Developing tailored and sophisticated technical solutions to meet client requirements
- Acting as a project development manager from concept to execution of projects
- Growing a pipeline of projects
- External consultation with stakeholders
- Working closely with customers, internal teams and supporting functions
- Management of a small team
- Knowledge and understanding of energy and power markets across the UK
- Prior experience in managing complex projects in the B2B sector
- Prior experience in local planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in stakeholder management across all levels
- An understanding of key technologies including solar PV, battery storage and gas-fired power
- Teamwork capabilities
- Negotiation capabilities
This opportunity is based in London.