Project Director- Portfolio Development
Project Director working across a portfolio of projects for a leading European offshore wind developer.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Hamburg.
As member of the project management team you will safeguard the project performance and work closely with the project director to bring Offshore-Projects towards FID:
- You shall be responsible for safeguarding the project management, supporting the project design, adhering to our good governance principles and to achieve the lowest possible cost of energy within time and budget.
- Within the project management team you will be responsible for ensuring a proper project reporting, preparing board meetings and coordinating decision making process.
- You will be tasked with special assignments, leading dedicated teams and safeguarding the project efficiency.
- Handling interfaces with our cooperation partners in day-to-day activities to ensure good communication and enable collaboration.
- In our own organisation you will be responsible for handling interfaces with relevant group functions facilitating.
- Preparing the fundamentals and presentations for high standard decisions.
- You will contribute to the project strategies and managing the interaction with external stakeholders to ensure project performance and visibility.
- Outside the project you will be part of the portfolio development team identifying project opportunities, preparing and securing new projects and developing the offshore wind strategy.
- A degree or equivalent qualification and a proven background in a meaningful commercial/ technical activity.
- A proven track record of managing offshore wind projects.
- Experiences in leading roles of largescale projects including managing teams, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced team worker with the ability to resource, manage and influence project teams in an inclusive manner and to lead virtual teams from across the business and partners.
- Knowledge of cost management and financing fundamentals.
- Strong communication and influencing skills required for developing and maintaining relationships with partners, investors, suppliers, stakeholders, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German language.