Project Engineer, Italy
Project Engineer required for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, this person will be responsible for support in the design and engineering during the development and execution of solar and wind projects the company has in Italy.
Role based in Milan.
- Execute the design, basic engineering, preliminary studies and technical feasibility for solar and wind projects
- Technical coordination of specific key studies, for instance collector systems, electrical components, as well as risk management
- Support the tender processes, purchasing and negotiations of contracts and relationships with subcontractors
- Technical report and support during the financing process and buy and sell of projects
- Ensure the compliance of the environmental responsibility and quality standards
- Professional Bachelor or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in the design of solar and wind projects
- Fluency in English and Italian