Project Engineer Permitting
Job ID 22373
Project Permitting Engineer required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Europe
- Building Permit Design, Technical design.
- Supporting all Packages in technical interfaces with other Packages and Consents Workstream.
- Manage Contractors with particular focus on obtaining OWF building permits.
- Manage and coordinate preparation of Building Permit Design, Technical Design and necessary amendments in line with local permitting process until COD.
- Ensure Building Permit Design (Vol. I+II) and Technical Design (Vol. III) and studies (e.g Expert Opinions) are in alignment with local technical requirements.
- Ensure (certified) Detailed Design, Building Permit Design and Technical Design are aligned together with Certification Manager and EPCI Package Managers.
- Facilitate and engage with EPCI Package managers and Consenting Workstream to ensure that design requirements are aligned, planned and closed with appropriate quality and documentation.
- Identify potential corrective actions and business case improvements.
- MSc or other relevant Master engineering degree.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within offshore wind and/or construction design.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.