- Support Site Data collection, including MetOcean, Geophysical, Geotechnical campaigns.
- Support the development of the project design basis by ensuring consistency of input information for the project
- Communicating status of workstreams with the wider project team.
- Liaising with contractors to execute the contracted work scopes to quality, schedule and budget.
- Support the design workstreams under each EPCI package (WTG/BOP/OSS/ONSS/O&M/Ports)
- Liaising with the Owner's Engineer regularly to support project needs
- Supporting the Project Certification Manager interfacing with authorities and certification bodies, ensuring the project is in alignment with International Standards and local standards/ regulation.
- Assist discussions with the relevant external working groups related to engineering topics.
- Manage GIS system, ensuring the data is controlled for the wider project team to rely upon for information.
- Ensure a smooth interface between the GIS contractor and different packages to assist in anything related to internal GIS system.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY SKILLS
- Relevant degree in Engineering (Bachelor's or Master's)
- Relevant experience in offshore wind or marine-related work will be a plus.
Ability to demonstrate comprehension of technical concepts, as well as the capability and keenness to solve complex engineering issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- An excellent collaborator who can work well in a team.
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Culturally aware with a high level of emotional intelligence to work effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Driven by an adventurous spirit and genuinely excited to be at the forefront of an emerging market
Experience with GIS is a plus. Maintaining the project's GIS tool and using GIS to analyse the spatial and non-spatial information in them.
Willingness to travel when needed for site visits.