Energy from Waste
Project Engineer is responsible for coordinating and communicating among our Consortium, Client and local organisations to ensure that the project is executed in compliance with all relevant regulations and local business practices. It includes government application (construction permit, firefighting design review and equipment inspection, import permit etc.), QRA and Hazardous working area review, Tie-in coordination and other support tasks related interface coordination.
Project Engineer performs the coordination with other engineers who cannot speak Chinese and local staffs.
1. Providing technical coordination among our Consortium, Client and related parties.
2. Preparing status report to Client and minutes of meeting in Chinese.
3. Drafting technical documents. (Tie-in list, Tie-in plan and procedure)
4. Holding the regular coordination meeting with related parties.
5. Coordinating engineering activities among discipline engineers.
6. Supporting technical Document Handling with related parties.
7. Supporting to obtain PE stamp for Civil and Electrical drawings from authorities.
8. Monitoring and controlling the interface coordination in accordance with the procedures established for the project.
9. English / Chinese translation of technical documents and meeting.
10. Reporting to the TFT Coordination Manager.
- Expected experience: At least 5 years experience in same or similar field. We prefer person who has work experience in EPC Contractors in Taiwan
- His background can be either mechanical, civil, process or electrical engineering