Job ID 12278
My client is seeking a proactive individual as a project engineer to support the engineering team.
- Support the Interface Manager the timely agreement of all interfaces with engineering activities
- Lead and manage specific, small to medium scopes of work
- Support the wider engineering team as necessary in the in the mitigation of risks, realisation of opportunities, and resolution of issue
- Support the engineering team in identifying, managing, and mitigating risks
- Support the engineering team in identifying, managing, and realising opportunities
- Support the whole project team in identifying, and managing to closure all interfaces with engineering management of specific, small scopes with identified sub-contractors.
- Active participation in the design reviews, risk assessments, and design decisions.
- Ensuring that safety in design philosophies are embedded in decisions and actions
- Provide ad-hoc support as needed across the Engineering team to resolve key issues
- The incumbent in the role will work closely with the Engineering Manager, the rest of the engineering team, and the wider project team to support the development of the Wind Park in line with the project's requirements.
- This role will require a strong understanding of complex, multi-discipline, large engineering led infrastructure projects, preferably with a large offshore element, and the candidate will be expected to demonstrate their knowledge of the interactions between practical, commercial, and engineering aspects of these projects
- Demonstrably proactive and tenacious behaviours with a drive to find appropriate resolutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrable ability to manage consultants to ensure timely delivery of reports and materials.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant engineering or technical discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under significant pressure to tight timescales.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the design development process and associated disciplines (primarily structural and /or electrical)