Project Leader required for a leading Power and Energy company, based in Virginia, with occasional travel throughout the mid-Atlantic region, and across the US.
- The Project Leader assists the Project Manager with all responsibilities of the project.
- Coordination with many internal stakeholders including Business Development, Tax, Real Estate, Environmental, Supply Chain.
- Weekly Team Reporting.
- Geotechnical Investigation by Dev Owners Engineer (OE).
- Real Estate Survey: Boundary & Topo by Dev OE.
- Solar Site Design by Dev OE.
- Land Utilization by Dev OE.
- Close Development Gaps.
- Review/Revise EPC Specifications.
- Develop Project-Specific EPC Exhibits.
- Provide and coordinate project information for EPC RFP process.
- Minimum 5 years as project engineer or assisting a project manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Education Required: Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical engineering degree.
- Ability to lead multiple projects during permitting phase.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of solar and Virginia erosion and sediment control permitting.
- Demonstrated experience with reading and writing technical/construction specifications.