Project Management Specialist
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of an experienced Project Management Specialist to join one of the global leaders within this sector.
This person will join a multidisciplinary team based in Paris (France) to provide support during the engineering and construction of offshore wind projects.
- Support the main Project Manager for the offshore wind projects the company has under engineering and construction in France
- Ensure the projects fulfil the quality and H&S requirements
- Coordinate the interface with the Operation and Maintenance team for the handover of the projects
- Support and coordinate with the Permitting team that the projects comply with the consenting requirements
- Site visits when necessary to supervise the local team
- Collaborate with other countries in Europe and USA to implement best practices
- Degree in engineering, ideally Mechanical, Electrical, Marine or Naval
- Previous experience in the offshore wind sector, specially in Project Management during the engineering and construction of projects
- Fluent in French and English
- Availability to travel to the site when necessary
- Ability to work with a multicultural team