Project Manager/Engineer, Energy Storage
A Project Manager/Engineer is required to work on storage commercial and industrial energy storage projects in Germany.
The business you will be joining is a vertically integrated market leader and develops, builds, owns and operates storage projects internationally.
- Managing and delivering a portfolio of commercial and industrial energy storage projects
- Tracking and managing supplies and procurement in line with budgets
- Providing quality control and reporting across budgets, scheduling, planning, colleague performance
- Working with clients and key stakeholders to deliver projects
- Drive HSE compliance
- A degree in Engineering would be preferred
- Demonstrable experience in renewables projects
- Project Management certifications would be advantageous
This is an exciting new opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop their career with a market leading business in the commercial and industrial energy storage market.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on