Project Manager, Italy
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Project Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for overseeing the entire portfolio of solar PV and onshore wind projects in Italy during the development, construction, and operation phases. This role is based in Milan.
- Manage the project's execution, from the engineering to the handover to Asset Operation department
- Ensure the highest quality standards
- Supervise and coordinate teams involved in each project phase in order to ensure the complete coordination of all tasks and the fulfilment of the time line.
- Control safety procedures and compliance with norms
- Identify deviations from the Business Plan/budget and propose corrective measures
- Professional Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Master in Science/Engineering is desired
- Experience during the phases of development, construction and operation of solar and wind large-scale projects is mandatory
- Project Management knowledge
- Fluency in English and Italian