Project Manager – Spain
Taylor Hopkinson is in the Search of a Project Manager for one of the world leaders in the energy sector.
After having led the O&G sector for many years, our client has an ambitious plan to become one of the most important players within the renewable industry, with more than 1GW of projects in Spain alone.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the construction of several PV projects in Iberia.
- Being in charge of keeping the project on time and budget.
- Monitor the construction of the PV plants of the portfolio of the company with the required guarantee, the planned costs and time scheme.
- Management of the EPC contracts and re-negotiation of specific clauses and/or articles.
- Interface with various third parties such as REE
- Organize the documentation of each plant and consolidate the information to report to Manager.
- Work with the on-site teams, third parties to ensure the quality of the projects.
- Supporting internal at the Development and Construction Department with the estimated price.
- Coordinate and support Technical Due Diligences for solar projects in close collaboration with technical consultants and internal stakeholders.
- Masters Degree in Engineering.
- More than four years of experience in a similar position.
- Technical knowledge and ability to build the PV plants and deal with the EPC contract.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time and acomplish challenging deadlines.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must.