Senior Project Manager
Join us in creating a brighter future with solar energy.
We're hiring a Senior Project Manager in Paris.
Looking to join a company that's making a difference? Our company is unstoppable. Young, but full of experience. Happy, but dead serious when it comes to achieving our goals. We are growing fast. Constantly broadening our scope. We are working with European companies, organizations and governments on a bespoke clean energy strategy, and we are the number one in large-scale solar projects. From solar systems to smart batteries and from asset management to clear dashboards. We arrange it all; feasibility studies, subsidy applications, financing, and insurance. From the operation and management of solar parks to the utilization of the clean energy generated by them.
Since 2020 our company has grown to more than 130 employees in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and France and has realized 500 MWp of solar energy and an additional 2GWp in development. But that's not all! We are continuously growing its business in Europe and developing new services like energy management systems, battery energy storage systems and by setting up its own Energy Trading desk.
As our Senior Project Manager you will:
- plan, coordinate and manage the execution of large rooftop solar projects and innovative ground-, floating, and battery storage projects.
- provide operational support for partners, contractors, and suppliers in a complex international stakeholder environment.
- report to our internal organisation on projects, including safety, quality, progress, finance, and organisation.
- manage the technical feasibility of projects and prepare project documentation.
- coordinate a safe, accurate and timely handover to Asset Managers.
- collaborate with sales and other project managers for specific project requirements, best practices, contract management, knowledge sharing.
- monitor relevant market developments (CRE, solar, logistics real estate).
Rest assured, we have your back, and you can always tap into the insights of your peers: workbuddies who've been around the solar block and will gladly help you out.
If you are a senior project manager with:
- A Master in a technical direction (mechanical electrical, renewables, physics, etc.)
- 5-8 years of work experience
- A track record in project management.
- Experience in renewable energy is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Flexibility to travel within France.
- Fluency in French, and proficient in English.
...then this job is totally right for you!
What's in it for you?
Work is not just about making a difference in the world - it's also about having fun and enjoying your job. Join our team and benefit from:
- Making a concrete contribution to the energy transition in an enterprising an innovative company
- Dynamic and fast growing organization with great, driven colleagues
- Plenty of space for your own ideas and for your (personal) development
- 25 paid vacation days and flexible time off
- Hybrid working conditions: we believe in the power of face-to-face interactions, but also believe people can work effectively remotely
- A good salary, and participation in a bonus plan based on team performance
- Annual winter sports and lunch compensation
- The office is ideally located in Paris, easily reachable by public transport and has a bike storage.
Ready to be unstoppable?
You'll meet all kinds of people here. 98% of us recommend us as a great place to work, and 87% consider us to be inclusive. We celebrate diversity and work to ensure that we're a place where each individual can thrive in their uniqueness. So whatever your background or identity may be, hit that sunny-looking apply button to learn more about us and meet our teams.