Republic of Ireland
Opportunity for an experienced Renewable Energy professional to join a leading European consultancy in the role of Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the technical delivery of both acquisition due diligence activities and large-scale project execution for domestic and international projects.
The role is Ireland based and will involve travel to project sites as required.
- Manage the technical delivery of utility-scale projects on behalf of leading clients, typically including developers and funds
- Act as the face of the company for a range of technical and commercial matters
- Perform technical due diligence services for potential project acquisitions
- Effectively manage a team of contractors and sub-contractors to ensure successful project delivery
- Manage a portfolio of concurrent projects effectively to meet time, budgetary and HSE requirements
- Min. 2+ years' renewable energy project management experience
- Strong technical understanding of renewable technologies
- Experience delivering utility-scale RE projects preferred
- Track record of managing exceptional HSE project standards
- Experience working with RE developers/investment funds as clients desirable