Project Operations Manager
Job ID 12387
Project Operations Manager required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Taiwan.
- Collaborate with the Vessel Master/OIM to co-ordinate and moderate the daily operational meeting on site.
- Collaborate with the Client's Representative during the offshore execution phase and be aware of the Client's operational requirements incl. review of DPRs.
- In collaboration with the respective Project Manager (or Package Manager where applicable) ensure that all project activities are performed according to the various Clients' and company specifications, and that all project activities are performed in an efficient way.
- Determine personnel relief schedule and crew change data/logistics requirements in liaison with the Project Manager (or Package Manager where applicable) and inform the Crew Coordinator accordingly.
- Ensure that new offshore project personnel receive adequate supervision.
- Verify project offshore personnel on site are qualified for the job.
- In collaboration with SOC HSEQ department responsible for all project operations related HSE issues on site.
- Ensuring the Company's Quality and Safety Management System is implemented on site.
- Ensure timely availability of required permits for coming project phases.
- Establish and maintain a good working environment on site and safeguard offshore personnel welfare.
- Inform Project Manager (or Package Manager where applicable) of all significant occurrences onboard.
- Participate in onsite project kick-off meetings, e.g., HIRA.
- Perform vessel inspections together with the Vessel Master and Chief Engineer.
- Degree in Ocean, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering.
- 5 - 10 years relevant experience in the marine/offshore sector and experience in project management.
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in the English language.
- Solid commercial sense and business acumen.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- A decisive leader with practical approach.
- Proven people management and negotiations skills.
- Resourceful and problem-solving abilities with hands-on attitude.