We are working with a leading offshore wind farm developer who are looking to hire a Project Planner.
The succefsul candiadte will be resposible for monitoring progress in a standard and consistent manner within the project.
· Ensure that all programmes adhere to contractual requirements.
· Fully monitor project programmes from consent stage straight through to handover to operations.
· Create tender stage and contract programmes from specifications
· Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project programmes covering design, installation and commissioning.
· Liaise with project team, sub-contracors and suppliers.
· Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into UK planning functions.
· Provide planning support to Project Managers, design teams and other relevant departments.
· Identify and implement project planning processes and procedures.
· Coach, assist and support less experienced planners and project controllers.
· Work closely with Operations Manager in effective scenario and resource planning activities.
· Maintain programme information to enable accurate records of contract history to be accessed.
· Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) in Engineering or related discipline.
· Extensive experience of Primavera (P6) along with project planning and are able to draw on experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Programme management experience within construction industry would also be considered.
· Experience in using Microsoft Project.