Project Planners – Taipei
Multiple Project Planners required to work on a long-term rotational contract basis in the Asia-Pacific region. Fluent English is required.
- Responsible for the full project and detailed planning of the different packages.
- Pro-actively collect data regarding the progress of the project and produce a detailed overview.
- Liase with project/package managers to ensure the project is on schedule.
- Use Primavera to follow up project milestones.
- Give advice to project/package managers regarding progress or risks in delays.
- Present reports and graphics on the progress of the project.
- Ensure that all programmes adhere to contractual requirements.
- Ensure that head office requirements are fully understood and integrated into planning functions.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and have experience in project planning within a fabrication or offshore environment.
- Experience in using Primavera 6.
- Be pro-active, organised and have the ability to think analytically.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (English).