Project Quality Manager
Working with a leading developer looking for a Project Quality Manager in Taiwan to implement and develop the project quality plan and to provide QA/QC project management coordination & management for all packages. This is a 24 month contract.
- Implement a Quality Management System capable of ensuring that all project activities necessary to design, plan and construct the project effectively, efficiently and capable of delivering quality levels that meet and exceed expectations.
- Management of the team (Inspectors, Engineers & Consultants and Third parties).
- Close work with manufacturing sites to monitor product quality including management of both quality control activities supervision & non-conformities.
- Follow-up of quality deliverables with EPC contractors.
- Review project quality plans, quality activity plans and ITPs.
- Constant improvements of quality processes & optimization of resources.
- Setup a new Quality inductions program to be rolled out among internal & external project team members.
- Run Quality awareness workshops for Contractors & Sub-Contractors.
- Setup the Quality Reporting structure, including monthly KPI reporting.
- Significant experience within Quality management from execution of large scale offshore wind projects.
- Good knowledge of quality work processes across all major packages such as WTG, Foundations, Cables, OSS, ONSS.
- Practical experience in the fabrication/manufacturing phase of offshore wind projects.
- Result oriented, structured and flexible with ability to work both in teams as well as independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to re-locate to Taiwan for the duration of the contract.