Project Risk Manager
Project Risk Manager
Hamburg based with opportunity for relocation.
Full time- staff position.
A pioneering offshore wind developer is looking for a Project Risk Manager to lead risk mitigation and management throughout all project life cycles. With the office based in Hamburg, this full time- permanent position requires occasional international travel.
Your future tasks:
- Proactive risk & opportunity management, encompassing all stages from risk identification and evaluation, reporting throughout the project's life cycle in order to mitigate any negative impacts while capitalising on any potential benefits.
- In collaboration with the project team, you identify all possible risks and opportunities related to the project under consideration of all internal and external factors that may impact the project's objectives.
- Evaluate risk likelihood of occurrence, impact, and potential consequences. You use various tools and techniques, such as risk matrix, SWOT analysis, and quantitative (cost and schedule) risk analysis (Monte Carlo simulations), to evaluate and prioritise risks and opportunities.
- Develop risk reduction or risk avoidance strategies, as well as opportunity realisations.
- University or technical college degree with experience in risk management of offshore wind execution projects and/or heavy construction and large capital projects, ideally in renewables and in the offshore industry.
- Professional experience in complex technical project management and solid understanding of commercial mechanisms.
- You have the technical expertise on running both cost and schedule risk analysis, using quantitative methods with software support (e.g. @RISK).
- A solution-oriented mindset, alongside with a structured way of working effectively in a multi-cultural environment and are a team player that likes to approach others to exchange ideas on "best practice" and to understand different perspectives.
- Good English, both written and spoken. German language skills are a benefit, but not mandatory.
- You are willing to travel (internationally) on occasion.
- You identify yourself to a high degree with renewable energies.