Job ID 10601
- Consulting with project development managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management system.
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Tracking actual progress vs baseline.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeous manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project progress reports.
- Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping internal departments and stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
- Managing progress and spending tools (company system, cash flow tool, timelines, etc.) and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in project management, or in a related field (highly preferable).
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP) (highly preferable).
- Experience as a project scheduler in a related industry.
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software (such as MS Project).
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience in schedule planning and management.
- Knowledge of the scope of projects within the industry.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions.
- Ability to keep internal departments and stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in overseas and multinational environment.
- Ability in working in a team.
- Good spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Independent/autonomous in a very short time.