Public Relation Manager, APAC
Job ID 14797
- Corporate Issues: Selection of new offices for APAC headquarters and workplace strategy, COVID-19 crisis committee, employer branding, employee engagement, employee surveys, employee recognition, corporate culture and change management, coordination of the Global Sustainability Report project, branding and communication of the company's entry into the APAC market.
- Strategy, Governance and Finance: Regional communications strategy tailored to regional operations and needs, annual corporate relations budget, qualification and management of external communications and marketing consultants and vendors, communication plans for external and internal communications, social media policy, graphic design manual and guidelines, collaboration with corporate relations team at HQ (coordination of regional corporate relations, global group rebranding, re-launch of global group landing page).
- Stakeholder relations (government, associations, municipalities and educational institutions): Political and market monitoring, lobbying activities and lobbying records (registered lobbyist), meetings with government officials, representation in associations including participation in committees and boards, sponsorship guidelines and corporate social responsibility.
- External communications (customers, media, general public): Social media presence, development training center website, crisis communications, press releases, company spokesperson, APAC contributions to magazine.
- Internal communications (employees, operations support) including digital components: APAC newsletter, APAC SharePoint, APAC contributions to the global group intranet.
- Marketing, trade shows, internal and external events: Development of marketing materials for internal and external use, multimedia content, promotional items, organization of conference participation including trade show booths.
- Very good professional qualifications (specialized studies in journalism/communications and/or journalistic training to become an editor or PR training to become a PR manager).
- Relevant practical experience in media and/or corporate communications (desirable: several years of experience in corporate communications in a larger business enterprise in a comparable position -> both external and internal communications + interface to marketing/political affairs)
- Good network in the field of business media/specialized media EE
- Able to work under pressure, stress-resistant, crisis-proof, confident and sovereign in expression and appearance, reliable and trustworthy, organized, able to work in a team, fact/resolution-oriented, careful and conscientious in working methods, able to communicate (internally/externally)
- Sensitivity to the special situation of an organizational set-up or change management
- Very good knowledge of English (business fluent)