Purchasing Manager – Santiago de Chile
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and fostering a relationship with our suppliers and vendors. You will also oversee the implementation of the supply and production strategies.
- Procure parts and materials at negotiated rate for the EPC construction and O&M phase.
- Develop a supply and production plan to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Create and monitor the performance of the purchasing strategy
- Oversee and support our purchasing staff.
- Previous experience in similar roles in the Oil & Gas and renewable energy sector.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- 3 - 10 years' of purchasing experience in management roles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills