PV Project Engineer
Job ID 13701
Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a PV Project Engineer to join a global player in the Northern Italy office.
- Preparation of design and basic engineering for photovoltaic plants.
- Providing technical and design support during construction
- Preparation of production reports using PVSYST
- Technical support to the Operation and Maintenance department in any aspect related to the solar resource and performance simulation of the PV plant in operation.
- Technical support to the procurement department, optimising value and cost of the project
- Review of pre-studies to assess the feasibility of PV projects
- Support in the evaluation of plant performance during the final acceptance phase.
- Study and implement new tools or processes to streamline the department
- Conducting solar resource measurement campaigns.
- Educated in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience performing similar activities in photovoltaic projects
- Advanced knowledge in PVSyst
- Working level of both English and Italian