PV Solar Design Engineer
Opportunity for an experienced Solar Design Engineer to take on a key role within an ambitious and fast growing business.
Focused on ground mount, carport and C&I solar projects throughout U.S. and Latin America, our client offers great opportunity for personal and professional development, including significant responsibility from day one.
This position is based in Virginia, just east of the West VA border.
- Provide technical support to the development, engineering, and construction teams
- Create conceptual design layouts and electrical diagrams for varied scale solar projects, utilizing AutoCAD and related software
- Create energy models for commercial and larger scale solar arrays
- Interact with a variety of engineering disciplines
- Additional duties as assigned
- Degree in engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong proficiency in PV design software and systems
- 2+ years' PV solar design experience in the U.S.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Passionate professional with strong interest in PV
- Right to work in the U.S.